Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Christmas with Lilly

We had a lovely Christmas at my mom and dad's home yesterday. Lilly loved ripping the wrapping paper and seeing what was inside. She got some really cute clothes and toys, and lots of books, which makes us SO happy!!! She got two of the Dr. Seuss books from Kohl's that come with a stuffed animal and she absolutely loves the fuzzy fur on them!! She likes to hold both on her lap and look back and forth between the two, its so cute!! Larry and I got a video camera w/accessories and silverware....both things we talked about wanting/needing all the time! You can expect to see videos of Lilly's milestones on the blog from now on! I got an Expressions bracelet from Larry and a charm from Stephanie (my sister-in-law-to-be) and Andrew. Expressions is just like Pandora and I got charms all to do with Lilly. I love it and can't wait to add on more throughout the years!

We head to Children's Mercy on Thursday for another appointment with the Orthopedic doctor and an ultrasound. This is a very important appointment! Lilly will be getting an ultrasound on her hip and if all checks out no further treatment should be necessary and she will just wear the harness for 16 hours a day for a few weeks and then time will decrease and she should be completely done after 12 weeks! It will be so nice to see what she can do once she is out of the harness!! I know she is going to love bathtime especially with her new bath toys!

We plan to get Lilly's 6 month pictures on the 30th after the appointment so she can be out of the harness!! We will post them as soon as we can!

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:


I love Mr. Grinch!



Wrapping paper is SOO yummy!



Why unwrap it when it tastes so good?


I love my daddy!


These look like fun!



I love Christmas!
Merry Christmas from The Parks!

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment