Thursday, January 6, 2011

She remembered!!!

It has been a few days since I blogged, actually it was last year! So I need to blog now to keep up with my resolution!! In my last post, I wrote about Lilly's first few hours out of her Pavlik Harness and how upset she was in the bathtub....well, just as we hoped, she has remembered just how much she loves bathtime and I think that is partly to all the swimming she did on Saturday night at her Uncles' birthday party. She was a little fish, moving her arms and kicking her feet. It was so great to see her move and be so happy out of the harness! She is still working on rolling over since out of the harness but is doing so well at holding herself up. The doctor said there are just some things that will take a little longer to remember how to do again.

Since we got the video camera for Christmas, we decided to record Lilly and her love for the bathtub for all of you to see and for us to have for her in the future.




We are going to Cinzetti's on Saturday with my family that is in town to do our Christmas stuff and just be together. I am looking forward to seeing all my cousins and their adorable kids that love Lilly. I am also looking forward to All You Can Eat Authentic Italian Cuisine...including a Crepe Bar!! :) Larry will be heading to the Chiefs Playoff Game on Sunday and it is supposed to be 27 degrees with possible snow in the late afternoon....that would be why I don't want to go. I would rather watch the game in the warmth of the house and not have to deal with crazy fans. I know he will have fun though!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment